To restore a user’s account data, follow the procedure given below for G Suite and Office 365.
- Log in to SysCloud Backup Application with your credentials.
- Click “Backup” → “Archive & Restore.”
- Select the service (For G Suite: Gmail, Drive, Contacts, Calendar, Sites. For Office 365: Outlook, OneDrive, People, Calendar, SharePoint).
- Click “Restore” and choose “All.”
- Repeat the procedure for all the services.
1. You can restore only one service at a time.
2. You cannot restore archived data into a user account on a different domain. You can only restore data to a user in the same domain.
3. As an admin, you can turn on self-service restore for the “Backup” module.
- Click “Setup”→“Settings”→“End-User Access.”
- Turn on the Backup module at the domain level, user level or organization unit level.
To test out the restores, we recommend the following:
- Use a temporary new user account as the destination account: To ensure that the restored version does not overwrite the current version of a file.
- Check the option “Create new folder/label for restore” for Drive/email restores: To filter and easily access the restored files/emails.