SysCloud has now extended its Office 365 SharePoint backup to include Microsoft Team Sites in your domain and is available for all our Office 365 Backup App users.
The Covid-19 pandemic and the work-from-home mandate across the world have dramatically increased the usage of collaborative apps like Microsoft Teams. In fact, according to Microsoft, Microsoft Teams reported a whopping 2.7 billion meeting minutes on March 31st, 2020!
SysCloud has now extended its Office 365 SharePoint backup to include Microsoft Team Sites in your domain and is available for all our Office 365 Backup App users. We have also made significant changes to the user interface to allow you to find sites from the backup archives based on the site URLs for easy recovery.
What Are the New Changes in SysCloud Sites Backup?
SysCloud now backs up your Microsoft Team Sites.
- You can now search for any site in the SysCloud backup archives using the site URL.
- The SharePoint & Teams Sites backup archives are now available under a separate tab on the “Archives & Restore” page.
- When you click on a site URL from the SysCloud backup archives, you will now be able to drill-down to view the folders and the documents associated with the folders. Site page content can also be located easily. and will include the site folder structure.
To view the SharePoint and Team Sites backup archive:
1. Click on the “Backup” option on the menu bar.
2. Select the “Archives and Restore” option from the drop-down menu.
3. Navigate to the tab that says “SHAREPOINT & TEAM SITES.”
To learn more about how to back up a SharePoint site, please read our detailed Knowledge Base article: