Follow these steps to restore deleted emails for a user:
- Log in to SysCloud Backup Application with your credentials.
- Click “Backup”→“Archive & Restore.”
- Search for a user and click on the username.
- Click on 'Load All Mails' button.
- Enter the date range in the “Advanced search” box and click on “Search All.”
- Click “Restore” and select “All.”
- Restoring the entire mailbox will not create duplication of emails.
- Follow the same procedure for restoring Office 365 emails. Select the “Mail” app for restoring Outlook data.