K12 Security & Compliance
Google Drive Encryption
Backup & Restore
G Suite Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
How can I restore the deleted emails for a user?
Follow these steps to restore deleted emails for a user:
- Log in to SysCloud Backup Application with your credentials.
- Click “Backup”→“Archive & Restore.”
- Click on a username to see their archived data.
- Click on the drop-down button in the search bar and search using the properties of the email you want to restore.
- Selects the emails you want to restore and click on “Restore”.
- Restoring the entire mailbox will not create duplication of emails.
- Follow the same procedure for restoring Office 365 emails. Select the “Mail” app for restoring Outlook data.