- Help Center
- Microsoft 365
Turbo backup vs Legacy backup
Get started with Turbo backup
Manage Legacy backup
Subscription and payments
Manage admin roles
K-12 Security & Compliance
Backup data insights
Google Drive Encryption
How to restore multiple files?
Follow these steps to restore multiple files from the SysCloud Backup Application:
- Log in to the SysCloud Backup Application.
- Click “Backup”→“Archive & Restore.”
- Select the required Office 365 app: Mail (Outlook), Drive (OneDrive), Contact(People), Calendar, or Sites (SharePoint).
- Select the files.
- Click “Restore” and select “Selected Items.”
- Select restore options if needed:
- Create a folder for restoring the file.
- Restore the file with sharing permissions
and click “Restore.”
- Click “Yes” to restore the file.
- You can restore only the files owned by you. For the files owned by other users, ask them to reshare the files.
- If you restore an existing file, it will get updated to the backed-up version of the file.