K12 Security & Compliance
Google Drive Encryption
Backup & Restore
G Suite Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
How do I set up admin roles in the SysCloud Application?
Follow these steps to set up admin roles for your domain:
- Log in to the SysCloud application with your admin credentials.
- Click “Setup”→“Manage Admin Roles.”
- Select the role from the “System roles.”
- Click “Edit.”
- Add or remove people by checking their names or clicking on the delete icon as shown below.
- Click “Update” to save the changes.
- The default roles have preset access levels.
- You can also create custom roles and assign users, access levels, and privileges.