K12 Security & Compliance
Google Drive Encryption
Backup & Restore
G Suite Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
How do I start a scan to check policy violations?
Follow these steps to start a scan through the SysCloud Application:
- Log in to the SysCloud Application with your credentials.
- Click “DLP”→“Sharing Insights.”
- Click “SCAN NOW.”
- Check the applications and click “✓ ok.”
- If you are using multiple domains, select the cloud and domain before starting the scan.
- If you start a scan, it will be completed only after checking the applications for all the active policies.
- The completion of the scan process will depend on the number of users and the number of files and/or emails.
- You can check the progress of the scan by clicking on the bell icon at the top right-hand corner of the page.