Bulk restore using CSV user list is not supported in the application, as restore features such as sharing permissions, custom folder creation, and cross-user restore cannot be done using the CSV upload option.
Here is an explanation for the information needed in the CSV file:
- Source email ID: The account from which the data needs to be restored
- Destination email ID: The account to which the data needs to be restored
Note: Destination account must be an active account within the same domain as the source email ID. Cross-domain restore is not supported
- Clouds: Mention whether you are using G Suite or Office 365
- Services: List of applications containing the data to be restored: Drive, Email, Calendar, Contact, or Site
- Type of restore: Specific files or full account restore
Note: For the data restore to be completed, ensure that the accounts are active in the admin console and the necessary permissions have been enabled.