K12 Security & Compliance
Google Drive Encryption
Backup & Restore
G Suite Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
How to do bulk user restore using the CSV upload option?
Bulk restore using CSV user list is not supported in the application, as restore features such as sharing permissions, custom folder creation, and cross-user restore cannot be done using the CSV upload option.
Here is an explanation for the information needed in the CSV file:
- Source email ID: The account from which the data needs to be restored
- Destination email ID: The account to which the data needs to be restored
Note: Destination account must be an active account within the same domain as the source email ID. Cross-domain restore is not supported
- Clouds: Mention whether you are using G Suite or Office 365
- Services: List of applications containing the data to be restored: Drive, Email, Calendar, Contact, or Site
- Type of restore: Specific files or full account restore
Note: For the data restore to be completed, ensure that the accounts are active in the admin console and the necessary permissions have been enabled.