K12 Security & Compliance
Google Drive Encryption
Backup & Restore
G Suite Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Backup & Security
US Sales Tax FAQs
Where will I find my policy violations?
Follow these steps to check your policy violations:
- Log in to the SysCloud Security and Backup Application.
- Based on the type of policy that you violated, click on any of the following options:
- “DLP”→“Policy Violations”
- “Apps Firewall”→“Policy Violations”
- “User Behavior”→“Policy Violations”
- “Compliance”→“Policy Violations.”
- “Web Filter”→“Flagged Activities.”
- Select the service: Drive (OneDrive) or Mail (Outlook).
- Click the name/subject to know more details about the violation.
Note: You can click on the “Preview” icon to check the document/email in which the violation had occurred.
If you are a G Suite user, click here.