Follow these steps to create a policy for scanning Shared drives:
- Log in to the SysCloud Application with your account credentials.
- Click “Safety, Security & Compliance”→“Create Policy.”
- Select “DLP.”
- Select the type of policy.
- Enter the name for the policy and click “NEXT.”
- Select “Shared Drive.”
- Check any of the following options:
a. All Shared Drives: if you want all the Shared Drives (Team Drives) to be covered under the policy, select this option.
b. Specific Team Drives: if you want to scan only certain Shared Drives (Team Drives), select this option and enter the names of the required Shared drives.
- Choose whether you want to apply the policy to all of the files and folders in the Shared Drive and click “Next.”
- Set the content conditions to be checked in the policy scan by clicking “ADD” and click “NEXT.”
- Check this option you want to encrypt the files in case of violations and click “NEXT.”
- Select whether you want to allow users to request exceptions on policy violations and click “NEXT.”
- Choose the people to be notified in case of policy violations. You can also select whether the policy violations need to be included in the daily summary email.
- Click “CREATE & ACTIVATE.”