You cannot prevent files from being uploaded, however, you can quarantine files and revert sharing permissions based on file types. Follow these steps to create a policy:
- Log in to SysCloud with your account credentials.
- Click “Compliance”→“Create Policy.”
- Mouse over “SENSITIVE AUTH DATA” and click “View and edit policy.”
- Select from the available options for applying the policy.
- Select the applications for applying the policy.
Note: If you are an Office 365 user, select OneDrive and/or Outlook.
- Select “No” for “Do you want to apply the policy to all of the files and folders?”
- Under “File MIME types,” select the types of files.
Note: You can add other types of files such as .exe, .msi, .reg, .bat, .vbs, .cmd, and so on.
- Set the conditions for content, file, and email.
- Select the actions to be taken in case of violations, the exceptions, and the notification settings.
- Click “Finish & Activate.”