K12 Security & Compliance
Google Drive Encryption
Backup & Restore
G Suite Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Backup & Security
US Sales Tax FAQs
How to export a folder?
Follow these steps to restore a folder from the SysCloud Backup Application:
- Log in to the SysCloud Backup Application.
- Click “Backup”→“Archive & Restore.”
- Select the required G Suite app: Mail, Drive, Contact, Calendar, or Sites.
- Click the arrow beside “My Drive.”
- Select the folder.
- Click “Export” and choose “Selected Folder.”
- Click “Yes.”
- Click “Export Report” to check the status.
Note: If you had closed the pop-up window, go to “Backup”→“Reports”→“Export Report” to view the export status.
- Click “Download” to download the exported file.
Note: The time taken to generate the download link depends on the number of files and their size.