Follow these steps to filter the Drive application data (Google Drive or OneDrive) in a user’s backup archive:
- Log in to the SysCloud Application with your account credentials.
- Click “Backup”→“Archive & Restore.”
- Select “Drive.”
- Click on the drop-down in “Search.”
- Use any of these options to filter the Drive data:
* Document Name: Filter based on the file name
* Created Date: Filter the archived Drive files based on the file's created/modified date
* Document Id: Filter based on the unique file ID
* Folder Name: This option will filter the archived Drive files based on the name of the Drive folder where the files are located; this will not filter the files present in the sub-folders of the folder mentioned in the option
* Shared With Me: This option will filter out all the Drive files present in the archive which are not owned by the archived user and are shared from other users
* Owned By Me: This option will filter out all the Drive files present in the archive which are owned by the archived user
- Click “SEARCH” to view the results.