Turbo backup vs Legacy backup
Get started with Turbo backup
Manage Legacy backup
Subscription and payments
Manage admin roles
K-12 Security & Compliance
Backup data insights
Google Drive Encryption
How to restore the Google Classroom Classwork data from the SysCloud backup application?
Applicable for both Turbo and Legacy backup versions
Follow the below steps to restore Google Classroom data from the Turbo version of the SysCloud backup application:
- Step 1: Log in to the SysCloud backup application using your admin credentials.
- Step 2: Navigate to Archives and select Google Classroom from the Backup and Restore drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Click on the Classroom from which you need to restore Classwork data.
- Step 4: Navigate to the Classwork tab. Choose the required backup snapshot and click Apply.
- Step 5: Select one or more Classwork title(s) that need to be restored and click Restore.
- Step 5: In the restore pop-up, add any comments (optional) to be shown in the restore report. Click Restore.
Follow the below steps to restore Google Classroom data from the Legacy version of the SysCloud backup application:
Step 1: Log in to the SysCloud backup application using your admin credentials.
Step 2: Click Backup→Archive & Restore.
Step 3: Select the Classroom tab and select the account to restore the data.
Step 4: Select the “Classwork” tab.
Step 5: Select the file(s) by clicking on the checkbox next to the file name.
Step 6: Click on “Restore” and choose either all or selected Classwork/Topics.
Step 7: Add comments to be shown in the Restore Report (optional) and select “Restore” to confirm restore.
Step 8: Click on “Restore Report” to check the status.