Backup & Restore
K12 Security & Compliance
Google Drive Encryption
Backup Data Insights
G Suite Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
US Sales Tax FAQs
Billing and Payment: FAQs
How do I create a Web Filter policy?
Follow these steps to create a Web Filter Policy:
- Log in to the SysCloud Application with your account credentials.
- Click “Safety, Security & Compliance”→“Create Policy.”
- Click “Webfilter.”
- Select the “Web Filter” policy.
- Give a name for the policy.
- Select the scope for the policy: Org units or the entire domain, and click “NEXT.”
- Select the categories of URLs to be restricted for the users and click “NEXT.”
Note: You can also customize the category by hovering over the category name and clicking “Customize.”
- Add keywords to be included in the web filter – The web filter will check the URLs for the keywords and notify in case of violations.
- Select the course of action for web filter violations:
* Only check if the restricted sites are visited,
* Check if the restricted sites are visited by the user and show warning, or
* Check if the restricted sites are visited by the user and block the website.
- Choose the team members to be notified in case of policy violations.
Note: You can also select whether the policy violations need to be included in the daily summary email.
- Click “CREATE & ACTIVATE.”