Follow these steps to create an Apps Firewall Policy:
- Log in to the SysCloud Application with your account credentials.
- Click “Safety, Security & Compliance”→“Create Policy.”
- Click “Apps Firewall” on the left-hand side pane.
- Choose the type of policy from the policy list, and enter the name for the policy.
- Select the scope for the policy: users, groups, org units, or the entire domain and click “NEXT.”
- Select the type of access for the policy.
- Select the applications that you want to be restricted or allowed by choosing the type of policy, select the applications, and click “NEXT.”
Note: You can also filter the applications based on their presence in your domain or their access level.
- Choose whether you want to revoke users’ access to the applications that violate the policy.
- Select whether you want to allow users to request exceptions on policy violations.
- Choose the team members to be notified in case of policy violations. You can also select whether the policy violations need to be included in the daily summary email.
- Click “CREATE & ACTIVATE.”