Backup & Restore
K12 Security & Compliance
Google Drive Encryption
Backup Data Insights
G Suite Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
US Sales Tax FAQs
Billing and Payment: FAQs
How do I filter the email (Gmail or Outlook) data in the backup archives?
Follow these steps to filter the email application data (Gmail or Outlook) in a user’s backup archive:
- Log in to the SysCloud Application with your account credentials.
- Click “Backup”→“Archive & Restore.”
- Select “Mail.”
- Click “Search.”
- Use any of these options to filter the email data:
* Subject: Filter based on the email subject
* Sent or Received Date: Filter the archived emails sent or received between specific sent and received dates
* From: Filter based on the sender’s email address – the user who had sent the emails
* To: Filter based on the receiver’s email address – the user who had received the emails
* Cc: Filter based on the email address CC-ed in emails
* Bcc: Filter based on the email address BCC-ed in emails
* Label: Filter based on the email folders/labels in the user's email archive
Note: You will have to enter the full label/folder name to filter the results.
- Click “SEARCH” to view the results.