- Help Center
- Manage Legacy backup
Turbo backup vs Legacy backup
Get started with Turbo backup
Manage Legacy backup
Subscription and payments
Manage admin roles
K-12 Security & Compliance
Backup data insights
Google Drive Encryption
How do I install the SysCloud Application for a G Suite domain?
Follow these steps to install the SysCloud Application:
- Log in to the G Suite Admin Console with your account credentials.
- Click here to view the SysCloud Application on the G Suite Marketplace.
- Click “DOMAIN INSTALL.”
- Click “CONTINUE.”
- Check the terms of service and click “Accept.”
- Click “DONE.”
- Click “GET STARTED→.”
- Fill in the contact details and click “Next→.”
- Fill in the organization details and click “Next→.”
- Check the required services, select the cloud, and click “Next→.”
- Click “START FREE TRIAL” for Backup or Encryption – or click “REQUEST FREE TRIAL” for Safety, Security & Compliance.
To log in to your SysCloud account, follow these steps.