Follow these steps to find the number of licenses used by your domain:
- Log in to SysCloud Backup Application with your credentials.
- Click “Backup”→“Reports”→“Domain Summary.”
- Under “ACTIVITIES,” you will find the number of “Users Protected.” This is the total number of licenses used by your domain.
- One user account consumes one backup license. Hence, the number of “Users Protected” is the total number of licenses used per domain.
- If you are using a storage-based plan, you will have an unlimited number of licenses.