To remove suspended users, follow the below steps,
- Log in to SysCloud Backup Application with your G Suite/Office 365 credentials.
- Click “Backup”→“Settings”→“Manage Users.”
- Find the user by entering the username or email address in the search bar.
- Click the delete icon to delete the suspended user.
- Click “Yes” to confirm the action.
- In case you want to delete all the suspended users in your domain, email the list to email@example.com.
- Deleting a suspended user’s account will automatically erase the user’s backup archive.