To delete the data of suspended users from the backup archive, follow these steps:
- Log in to SysCloud Backup Application with your credentials.
- Click “Backup”→“Settings”→“Manage Users.”
- Find the user by entering the username or email address in the search bar.
- Click the 'Delete' icon to delete the suspended user’s backup.
- Click “Yes” to confirm the action.
- Once a user is suspended, SysCloud will automatically suspend the backup for the user.
- In case you want to perform bulk ‘suspended users’ data deletion, email the list to firstname.lastname@example.org.