To resolve application accessibility issues, you should be a super administrator.
If you are a super administrator, follow these steps to grant the necessary permissions for accessing the SysCloud Application:
- Log in to the G Suite Admin Console.
- Click “Apps.”
- Click “Marketplace apps.”
- Scroll down till you reach “SysCloud Security And Backup.”
- Turn on the application: Check whether the application has been turned on for everyone in the admin console.
- Click on the vertical ellipsis icon and select “ON for everyone.”
- Click “TURN ON FOR EVERYONE.”
- Data access: If data access has not been enabled, the application would not be able to back up data. Check whether data access has been granted for SysCloud in the admin console.
- Click on the SysCloud Application.
- Click “Data Access.”
- Click “Grant data access.”
- API access: If API access has not been granted, the backup application would not be able to function properly.
- Click on the hamburger menu on the left-hand side and select “Security”→“Settings.”
- Scroll down, click “API reference,” and check “Enable API access.”