Turbo backup vs Legacy backup
Get started with Turbo backup
Manage Legacy backup
Subscription and payments
Manage admin roles
K-12 Security & Compliance
Backup data insights
Google Drive Encryption
How to restore a folder?
Follow these steps to restore a folder from the SysCloud Backup Application:
- Log in to the SysCloud Backup Application.
- Click “Backup”→“Archive & Restore.”
- Select the required G Suite app: Mail, Drive, Contact, Calendar, or Sites.
- Click the arrow beside “My Drive.”
- Select the folder.
Note: You can choose to restore
- Only the folder (or)
- Both the folder and its subfolders, when you select a particular folder.
- Click “Restore” and choose “Selected Folder.”
- Select restore options if needed:
- Create a folder for restoring the file.
- Restore the file with sharing permissions
and click “Restore.”
- Click “Yes” to restore the folder.
- Unless your admin has enabled self-service in the backup settings, you will not have permission to restore folders.
- You can restore only the files owned by you. For the files owned by other users, ask them to reshare the files.