Backup & Restore
K12 Security & Compliance
Google Drive Encryption
Backup Data Insights
G Suite Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
US Sales Tax FAQs
Billing and Payment: FAQs
Google Classroom Backup and Restore
How to restore files with sharing permissions and folder structure?
Follow these steps to restore files with their folder structure and sharing permissions:
- Log in to the SysCloud Backup Application.
- Click “Backup”→“Archive & Restore.”
- Select the required G Suite app: Mail, Drive, Contact, Calendar, or Sites.
- Click the arrow beside “My Drive.”
- Select the folders.
Note: You can choose to restore:
- Only the folder (or)
- Both the folder and its subfolders, when you select the folder.
- Click “Restore” and choose “Selected Folder.”
- Select restore options if needed:
- Create a folder for restoring the file.
- Restore the file with sharing permissions
and click “Restore.”
- Click “Yes” to restore the folders.
Note: You can restore only the files owned by you. For the files owned by other users, ask them to reshare the files or export the files and upload them to your Drive.