K12 Security & Compliance
Google Drive Encryption
Backup & Restore
G Suite Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Backup & Security
US Sales Tax FAQs
How to restore multiple files?
Follow these steps to restore multiple files from the SysCloud Backup Application:
- Log in to the SysCloud Backup Application.
- Click “Backup”→“Archive & Restore.”
- Select the required G Suite app: Mail, Drive, Contact, Calendar, or Sites.
- Select the files.
- Click “Restore” and choose “Selected Items.”
- Select restore options if needed:
- Create a folder for restoring the file
- Restore the file with sharing permissions
and click “Restore.”
- Click “Yes” to restore the files.
- You can restore only the files owned by you. For the files owned by other users, ask them to reshare the files.
- If you restore an existing file, it will get updated to the backed-up version of the file.