Backup & Restore
K12 Security & Compliance
Google Drive Encryption
Backup Data Insights
G Suite Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
US Sales Tax FAQs
Billing and Payment: FAQs
How to restore with sharing permissions and folder structure?
Follow these steps to restore files with their folder structure and sharing permissions:
- Log in to the SysCloud Backup Application.
- Click “Backup”→“Archive & Restore.”
- Select the required Office 365 app: Mail (Outlook), Drive (OneDrive), Contact(People), Calendar, or Sites (SharePoint).
- Click the arrow beside “OneDrive.”
- Select the folders.
Note: You can choose to restore:
- Only the folder (or)
- Both the folder and its subfolders, when you select the folder.
- Click “Restore” and choose “Selected Folder.”
- Select restore options if needed:
- Create a folder for restoring the file.
- Restore the file with sharing permissions
and click “Restore.”
- Click “Yes” to restore the folders.
- Unless your admin has enabled self-service in the backup settings, you will not have permission to restore folders.
- You can restore only the files owned by you. For the files owned by other users, ask them to reshare the files.