K12 Security & Compliance
Google Drive Encryption
Backup & Restore
G Suite Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
How can I restrict end-users from accessing the SysCloud backup application?
You can disable an end user’s access to the SysCloud application with these steps:
- Click “Setup”→“Settings”→“End-User Access.”
- Select “USERS” and toggle the “Backup” to OFF.
Turning off the end-user access for users will not stop the backup process for their accounts.
You can also disable the end-user access option for your entire domain.
- Click on “Backup”>”Settings”>”Backup Settings.”
- Scroll down to the “Self-Service” option.
- Toggle the option “Allow end-user access to backup & restore” to OFF.