K12 Security & Compliance
Google Drive Encryption
Backup & Restore
G Suite Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
SysCloud application is not listed in the installed apps page. What should I do?
- Try refreshing the page. It might take a while for G Suite or Office 365 to show the newly-added application on the third-party apps page.
- Try installing the application again from the G Suite Marketplace or Microsoft AppSource. Launch the application, log out and log in to the application again.
If you still cannot find the SysCloud application on the app launcher page, contact email@example.com.
Note: If you are an end-user, check with your admin if:
- The application was installed for everyone or only specific organization units
- The end-user access for the application is enabled
If you are an admin, follow these steps to enable end-user access:
- Click “Setup”→“Settings”→“End-User Access.”
- Select “USERS” and toggle the “Backup” to ON.
- Click “YES.”