K12 Security & Compliance
Google Drive Encryption
Backup & Restore
G Suite Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
How to log in to SysCloud Security and Backup Application?
There are two ways to log in to the SysCloud Backup application: Through Office 365 login page and the SysCloud login page.
- Through Office 365 login page:
- Log in to Office 365 with your account credentials.
- Select the SysCloud “Cloud Security & Compliance” application.
Note: If you do not find it in the application section, Click “All apps” and search under the “Your company” section.
- You will be logged in automatically.
- Through the SysCloud login page:
- Click app.syscloud.com.
- Select the Office 365 Cloud and log in.
Note: End-user access will be available only if your admin has turned it on in the application settings.If you are a G Suite user, click here.