If a file is missing from the archive, do the following:
- If you have just installed the application and started the backup, wait for at least 24–36 hours for the process to be completed
- If you have upgraded from your trial, wait for the transition from trial user to a customer to be completed
- Check if the backup settings have been enabled for the user: "Backup"→"Settings"
- Click “Manage Users”
- Check if the backup process has been completed for the user: "Backup"→"Reports"
- Click “User Summary”
- Check if all the folders including Trash (Google Drive)/Recycle Bin (OneDrive) have been included in the backup schedule
- Check if you moved the file to a different location after the backup was completed
- Check if the user’s backup storage limit has been exceeded – upgrade the storage limit
If none of these works, contact email@example.com.