K12 Security & Compliance
Google Drive Encryption
Backup & Restore
G Suite Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Why are some users in my domain unable to access SysCloud application to manage their backup?
If users are unable to access the SysCloud application, please follow these steps:
- User sync: if users have been newly added to the Admin Console and not synced with the application, they would not be able to access the application. You can initiate on-demand sync with these steps:
* Click “Backup”→“Settings”→“Manage Domains.”
* Click the “Domain Sync” icon to sync your users.
- End-user access: If end-user access is turned off for your domain, users cannot open or use the application. Follow these steps to turn on the end-user access for your domain:
* Click “Setup”→“Settings”→“End-User Access.”
* Toggle the “Backup” to ON.
* Check “Apply to all archived user settings” and click “✓ Yes.”
If you still face issues, contact email@example.com.