K12 Security & Compliance
Google Drive Encryption
Backup & Restore
G Suite Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
How do I install the SysCloud application for an Office 365 domain?
Follow these steps to install the SysCloud Application:
- Log in to the Azure Marketplace with your account credentials.
- Click here to view the SysCloud Application on the Azure Marketplace.
- Click “FREE TRIAL.”
- Click “Accept.”
- Click “GET STARTED→.”
- Fill in the contact details and click “Next→.”
- Fill in the organization details and click “Next→.”
- Check the required services, select the cloud, and click “Next→.”
- Click “START FREE TRIAL” for Backup or Encryption – or click “REQUEST FREE TRIAL” for Safety, Security & Compliance.
To log in to your SysCloud account, follow these steps.