K12 Security & Compliance
Google Drive Encryption
Backup & Restore
G Suite Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
How to do a point-in-time restore?
Follow these steps to do a point-in-time restore:
- Log in to the SysCloud Backup Application.
- Click “Backup”→“Archive & Restore.”
- Select the required G Suite app: Mail, Drive, Contact, Calendar, or Sites.
- Select the snapshot:
- Time (if there are multiple backups on a single day)
- Select the files.
- Select “Restore”→“Selected Items.”
Note: If you restore a folder to a particular snapshot, all the files will revert to the version present in that snapshot. If you want only specific files in a folder to be restored, choose them separately and follow the steps for restoring files.