K12 Security & Compliance
Google Drive Encryption
Backup & Restore
G Suite Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Security & Compliance – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – End-User FAQ
G Suite Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Office 365 Backup & Restore – Admin FAQ
Backup & Security
US Sales Tax FAQs
How to raise an exception for a violation?
Follow these steps to raise an exception for your violation:
- Log in to the SysCloud Security and Backup Application.
- Based on the type of policy that you violated, click on any of the following options:
- “DLP”→“Policy Violations”
- “Apps Firewall”→“Policy Violations”
- “User Behavior”→“Policy Violations”
- “Compliance”→“Policy Violations.”
- “Web Filter”→“Flagged Activities.”
- Select the service: Drive, Mail, Apps firewall, Sites, Web Filter, or User Behavior.
- Click on the hazard icon under the “Status” column.
- Type in your reason and click the “SEND TO ADMIN→” option.
- You will receive a notification alert for the requested exception.
If you are an Office 365 user, click here.