If calendar events are not be backed up, it could be due to any of these reasons:
- Application access: For the backup application to function properly, you have to grant third-party access from G Suite/Office 365 and turn on the backup services in the application settings. To learn how to grant access, click here.
- Calendar application: If backup service is not enabled for the Calendar application. Follow these steps to switch on backup for the Calendar application:
- Log in to SysCloud Backup Application with your credentials.
- Click “Backup”→“Settings”→“Backup Settings.”
- Toggle the “Calendar” service to “ON” and click “Save Settings” to confirm the action.
- Retention period: If the retention period for Calendar is set for a short period of time, the backed up events might be deleted after the preset time period is over. To learn how to set retention period, click here.